Use of images
High-resolution pictures are exclusively available for members of the media and journalists for the media coverage. After signing the User Agreement for Pictures they can be downloaded for free.
Please take care of the following
- The Institute for Plastination (hereafter referred to as “IfP”) grants the publication mentioned below the right to use press images from the press picture database.
- The images may be published exclusively in the publication mentioned below on the exhibit BODY WORLDS. Any other use of the press images is subject to the IfP’s explicit prior written approval.
- The image must be credited. The signatory undertakes to place the copyright: © Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS, Institute for Plastination, Heidelberg, Germany, www.bodyworlds.com right next to the image.
- The signatory undertakes to send, free of charge, two complimentary copies of the publication to the Institute for Plastination, Press Office, Im Bosseldorn 17, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany and/or a digital fil (pdf) of the publication to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the publication of the press photos.
- Should the press images be published on the Internet, the IfP shall be informed about the URL on the day of publication via e-mail to email@example.com. Furthermore, the use of images on the Internet shall be limited to no more than three images. Reference to the homepage www.bodyworlds.com with a link shall be made directly under the published image along with an image credit to the Institute for Plastination.
- The signatory undertakes not to pass the images to third parties.
- Use of images other than for current news coverage in periodicals is prohibited. Use of images in published books, including textbooks; and any printed or reproduced material in any format is prohibited.